Thursday, November 24, 2016

Dublin the HOHO Way#1

When we got to Dublin we decided to venture out on our own. A big step for us. We did take the shuttle service offered by the ship (For a fee), but once there we had to make our own way. Lucky for us, where the shuttle dropped us off there were several people hawking Hop On/Hop Off buses. We had no experience with them, but a quick glance and it seemed it might be a good option for us. It took a little convincing on my part, but I finally got my husband to agree to make the Guinness Storehouse our first stop. Husband wasn't too keen on a pint of beer (Included in the admission price) at 10 AM, but was won over by my argument that later in the day the place would be overrun with tourists (I was right).

So it was off to Stop 1-The Guinness Store House #1 Attraction in Ireland










No comments:

Post a Comment